Lot’s of space for you!
Cleanest and most beautiful nature in Europe
Is descended from
the Vikings (8-10th c.)
Ancestors traveled all over Europe
UN: Best country to live
No.1 Human Devlopment Index 2015
Stavanger airport, Sola
Oslo airport, Gardermoen
Allemannsretten - The Right to Roam
In open country in the Norwegian lowlands, you can pitch a tent and camp overnight for up to 48 hours in one location without prior permission from the landowner. In the mountains, and in remote, sparsely populated areas, you may camp for longer than 48 hours. Unless local bylaws provide otherwise, you must never pitch your tent within 150 metres (500 feet) of an inhabited house or cabin.
Founded in 1040
Largest city in Norway
and Capital of Norway
Home of the
Nobel Peace Prize
Munch, Viking Ships and Kon-Tiki
Oslo Airport Gardermoen
New arrivals and departure hall in 2017
- 2nd largest airport in Scandinavia
- 110 international destinations
- 52 Gates (34 with bridge)
- 74 check-in counters
- 35 km to Oslo city center
- VIP lounges and modern duty free
- The Pulpit Rock: top pick for Lonely Planet’s “Most breathtaking viewing platforms” in 2015.
- Norway in a Nut Shell: the breathtaking Flåm Railway, the Aurlandsfjord, the narrow and dramatic UNESCO-protected Nærøyfjord.
- Bergen, The Hansa city with Bryggen, today a part of UNESCO’s World Heritage List and Troldhaugen, home of composer Edvard Grieg.
- Stavanger: The Oil Capital of Norway», with the wooden houses in Old Stavanger and Nuart Street festival. Also perfect for your biking holiday.